- Carolyn DunnOur son has found an amazing environment to relax, exchange, create, learn, and just have fun with other teens and young adults facing the same challenges as he does.
- Jane Nicholls Kevin McdonoughTheir compassion and respect for individuals who express themselves uniquely – and sometimes with difficulty – is an invaluable quality, and it’s one that pervades the atmosphere at the Spectrum studio, where participants on the autism spectrum come together to create nothing short of magic!
- Jennifer BellThe collaborative nature and his great interest in the projects/process, have encouraged him to socialize with his peers in a way we have not seen in any other setting.
- Robert GirolamiI finally feel like I have a place where I belong.
- Francesco BolognaSocial club is also amazing, especially the fact that you're getting to meet new people and it's an amazing social experience. I would definitely recommend spectrum productions to anyone who wants to learn animation, film production or to let loose & have fun.
FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL CLUB
Social Club takes place every Friday night at the studio. Everyone likes to relax on Friday after a big week, so why not hang out together?! At Social Club everyone hangs out, shares interests, videos, songs, and most importantly relaxes together after a long week. We also like to cook a meal and put on a movie – 4 hours of socializing, spending time with friends, learning new skills, cooking and eating – what could be better on a Friday night? Social Club will be happening every Friday during the school year, get in touch to join!
YOUTH SOCIAL CLUB
This program is aimed specifically at youth aged 8 – 14 and runs approximately twice a month on Saturday from 1-4 pm. Using the framework from our Friday social club with more structured activities, this program is a fun starting point for participants to get involved with Spectrum and build social skills.
Watch a little promo shot and edited by Social Club attendees.